Siddiqah Grant 2024
Siddiqah is a human and community development organization intent on impacting positively in the lives of marginalized women and children. To revive hope and help them rebuild for a better tomorrow.
Siddiqah seeks to give financial aid by way of Grants to improve the quality of life of individuals who are disadvantaged in the society.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Grants are allocated according to available funds and reasons for application.
- Only Grant applications made through the google form will be accepted.
- If your Grant application is successful, then Siddiqah will only pay into your bank details. Please ensure the correct bank details is added to the application form.
- On receipt of Grant money, Siddiqah will require an acknowledgement via email| letter.
- All applications that fail the verification process would be disregarded.
- Please ensure your references are accurate as we would only process verifiable grants.
REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
- All applications for funding opportunity should be submitted on your own behalf (i.e., not on behalf of a company, organization, institution or government).
- Applicants must provide accurate and verifiable information regarding their reason for applying and how funds will be managed.
- Individuals should be citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be 18 years and above.
- Individuals should fill out the Grant form truthfully.
- In cases of Grants needed for business startup or advancement. A well typed out business plan should be attached whilst filling out the Grant Form.
DATA PROTECTION: All information provided on this Grant form will not be used for any purpose other than helping Siddiqah N.G.O. consider and process your application. The personal data supplied together with other information will be held securely by Siddiqah. Furthermore, all details will be checked as Siddiqah reserves the right to investigate and verify information provided on this form. Please be aware that you are free to withdraw your application and consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.